Door Pulls: Fabrication
- Beginning with recycled, found and formed objects Delia first constructed the head pieces.
- After construction was finished she began the electroplating process to encase the object in copper.
- Formation of the hand base and ornamental objects were then welding on.
- After another step of electroplating, polishing and enameling details where then added for the finishing touches.
- Measuring is also a major part of the process since these door pulls have to be ADA compliant.